Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started taking a new supplement called Bioslife2 and within 30 days I NO longer had IBS attacks. I have my life back and it is GREAT!!!!! If you would like to know more--please write me and I will tell you. I couldn't believe it either. I was so desperate and wasn't getting any answers from the doctors. It is so good to be me again.I know it's hard to believe--but--it is so true.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
What symptoms did you have?What is in this stuff?(warning here is my cynical side) Are you selling this stuff? (unfortunately alot of people who sell stuff come on to bb's say this was great it changed my life email me for details)CheersK.[This message has been edited by kmottus (edited 01-07-2001).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KaMottus,I am not trying to sell anything. I am just sharing what has changed [or I should say] made my life normal again. I don't know why it works BUT it does.My IBS was both d & c [I never knew why or how]. BUT--the worse part was the attacks I would always get severe pain in the lower left back and abdoman with throwing up and urgency to use the bathroom. It was just like labor pains. The doctors gave me perscriptive suppositorie for throwing up and Bental for spasams--but they wouldn't work. It has changed my life and I just needed to share with people. I teach at a university and I don't sell stuff except [I hope] knowledge about teaching children.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it isn't a sales tactic, then post here what you would e-mail to those who requested it. I see no reason to have to e-mail you for the information if you truly want to help everyone. (Sorry, I find it insulting when people come here looking to make money off of somebody's suffering.) Forgive me if I'm wrong.Tim

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Forgive me also if i am wrong also,these are my friends,and they have gotten me through some really HARD times,and i have learned alot through this great group of people,some i am very close to now,and i am testy when this happens. I agree with Tim,why can't you just post it? whats the big secret? Thanks,Krissy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tim, Krissy, & others,Sorry you think this is a sales tactic. I really understand because I also come here a lot and really relate to this group. In fact, I am not sure what it would have been like thinking [I did at first] that I was the only with this problem. I don't care if you get it or not--I just wanted to SHARE what Bioslife2 has done for me. I am a teacher at a university NOT a saleslady for BIO. The address is http://www.rexall.com/health.[/URL] If you want---check it out and I hope if you try it that it helps you as it has helped me.Good luck.Kitty

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
This link seems to get to the product http://www.roncram.com/bios%5B2%5D.html What does still consern me is that it is at least in part marketed as an MLM, so I'm still a bit on the skeptical side (but that's me) I'm sorry if you were met with some concern here, but the way you presented the thread had all the hallmarks of an internet scam. They use that technique because it works, people see a post like yours and email the person, and get a sales pitch; unfortunately that happens WAY too often, particularly with diseases like IBS when the treatment is often less than satisfactory and a large number of people are desparate. Since this product is sold MLM, the email me about it still sounds funny (usually in MLM's the referring person gets some money from the sale), this may not be the case with you in particular however. In the future lead with the site where people can buy it direct and not email you first. The following link that I found is why I think Rexall is a MLM. http://directory.google.com/Top/Business/O...g-MLM/R/Rexall/ FWIW, it's a fiber product, it's got a few more bells and whistles on it. Fiber helps some people with IBS, makes others worse.CheersK.[This message has been edited by kmottus (edited 01-08-2001).]

·
Registered
23 Posts
thanks for the inforead the tech details carefullysince it reduces transit time and suppposedly acts as alubricant it might be of value to ibs-c but not ibs-d sufferers. it also cliams to curb appetite thus encouraging weight lossin my case, living on a deprivation diet,with an already dramatic underweight problem that is not my goal---but thanks for being so helpful to us all-the search goes on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts