Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally did it! I ordered the hypnotherapy tapes. My doctor gave me the name of a therapist which would cost me $100 an hour so I thought I'd try the $97 US tapes from Mike first!! I'm really looking foward to getting them and I really hope they kick my IBS in the butt!!!!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Dear Karen...TRUST ME...THIS IS AN INVESTMENT YOU WILL NEVER, EVER REGRET !!! YEARS FROM NOW YOU'LL WONDER WHY YOU WAITED SO LONG TO GET THEM !!!!!Don't be in a hurry though..for some people it only takes a few days to start feeling the effects. For others, a little longer. Be patient. Be confident. YOU WILL SUCCEED !!!!Be encouraged and know you have a whole bunch of support here!!!

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Karen, let us know when you start and get going, I really don't think you are going to have any regrets. Will help you through and questions you may have also as you go, almost everyone finds them enjoyable to boot.

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Hi Goofy! I sent ya an email. Thanks for the many ways you have showed support! Hope all is well or at least better, thinking of you!Karen, your program was shipped out today, and be patient, but there will be some IBS KA soon!!!
Shawn - Nice speaking with you the other day!

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.