Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heya allTESTS DONE:Holistic Allergy Test: turned out i was lactose intolernt and eliminated mik from my diet.Endoscopy: nothing found and normalBlood test: regular all normalHolistic Liver cleanse on 15th may.MY SYMPTOMSAnal itching internally- maybe due to hemmeroidconstipationserver gas and bloatingitchy skin painful- urticaria physicaland of course ibsConstant nausea and stomach aching pain.Now ive been looking every where and had no luck. many saying its liver over heating to many toxins, or do i have leaky gut caused toxic gut? i hope you all can help me find a path what to do next, if all fails in this country im off to poland for better testing as im getting tired of docotors telling me im mentally ill.thank you all.

·
Registered
722 Posts
HiHave you tried any medicines at all to help your symptoms?Do you definately have hemmorhoids,you can get cream/ointment for them and the itching.I suffer from urticaria also,the itching is a constant nightmare and my skin is so dry.My Doctor prescribed me,moisturiser,shower gel and hand wash,giving it a try to see if it helps.She did give me a antihistamine but it just made me sick,so stopped that.

·
Banned
16 Posts
Hi,Contact me at [sales site deleted] as there are lots of items that may be able to help ease your symptoms which are aloe vera based (ie that is their major ingredient is aloe vera with a few other items added and NOT something with aloe vera which is just a "wave of the plant over the top" kind of product).I can then give you personal and confidential advice on what may be helpful, dosages etc.Regards

1 - 3 of 3 Posts