Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

I sharted.

909 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  overitnow 
#1 ·
Hi guys. I had a nightmare experience recently. I sharted. That's right, I went to fart and accidently crapped myself. Sharted. Instead of fart gas air coming out, feces squirted out into my white shorts. I was sitting down. I had to get up in the middle of the restaurant with a feces stain on the back of my shorts. I stunk too. Then I had to ride home with my buddy in his truck. He didn't say anything but I wonder if he knew I sharted....Any one else have this happen?

#2 ·
It happened twice to me. Fortunately, at the time I was woring at home and I was in my robe, so the clean-up was easy and there was no one to embarass me. That was really the lowest point I reached. Fortunately it preceeded the introduction of the flavonoids that brought an end to the problem. God knows what would have happened if I had continued on like that.Mark

#4 ·
Mikey: The supplement I use is called Provex CV. It was developed to stop the deposit of cholesterol and has now been granted US scientific patent, based on studies. The number is 6818233. You can look it up on the US Patent site, if you like. Along with stopping the cholesterol buildup, it also improves blood circulation, is reputed to strengthen the vascular system, and is able to cross the blood brain barrier. There are also testimonials re its ability to lessen blockages, but no studies to my knowledge. In all of this you will find no reference to ADD, MS, FMS, CFS, or IBS--including pain--yet there are people with each of these conditions who have found relief with this. I believe the source of that lies with its ability to increase brain circulation, but until the manufacturer decides to put research monies into conditions other than cardio, or until interested researchers pick up on this treatment, this may well remain a black box.Like so many other treatments (Ibsocol, Mangosteen, Aloe and Noni come to mind) it remains a case of trying it and seeing if it has effects or not. If it does, continue; if not, try something else. I wish I could say more; but that would be dishonest. It has worked for me for 7 years.By the way, what is CFAP?Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.