Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I start my prep today for my Barium Enema tomorrow, I took 3 laxatives last night and I'm not allowed anything to eat until the procedure is done so thats lunchtime tomorrow before I can eat anything I'm on clear fluids all day then at 7pm tonight I take that stuff which makes you go well and truly I'm hungry and there aint anything I can do about it, altho the good thing is maybe I'll lose a little weight I need to lose 10kgs has anyone had one of these and how long does it take for you to recover afterwards I can understand that different states will have different ways of doing things, will keep you posted on how it goes, wish me luck..lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Its not really that bad a procedure, its a little uncomfortable but they make it as easy for you as they can. Im sure on that one you can have clear soup, so you dont have to starve
Apart from walking like you just got off a horse for a few hours, oh and the 'white' toilet, your be fine

·
Registered
8 Posts
Its not really that bad a procedure, its a little uncomfortable but they make it as easy for you as they can. Im sure on that one you can have clear soup, so you dont have to starve
Apart from walking like you just got off a horse for a few hours, oh and the 'white' toilet, your be fine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.