Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I have something that can help you and others on this site. Don't worry I am not trying to sell you anything, I have been touched by the many post on how IBS has changed your life. Please email me at [email protected] God Bless You all!

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Sorry IHP but it sure sounds like you ARE selling something. See... that's what we think about posters who come here... who admit they do NOT have IBS & then post "email me for help" and not tell us what they are referring to.If you know of a product that helped IBS patients.. please post it in the Products Forum. If you want to advertise a product here the right way.... please use the "Contact us" tab at the very bottom of the page.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi BQ (didn't mean to offend anyone)I am not trying to sell anything, in fact I wanted to give away 40 bottles of a product that has given a lot of support to IBS sufferes. I don't want anything in return other than to help people who struggle with this monster. BQ read below so I can tell you how I came across this site.My name is Thomas Jackson and I stumbled onto this site by accident. I work for a nutritional supplement distribution company, now before you write this message off as some fluke let me tell you that I may have some good news for sufferers of IBS, Crohns and Colitis.You see last night I was surfing the net trying to gather some marketing information for one of our new pain relief products we are about to start marketing. I came across the IBS support group site. I was really touched by all the stories of this terrible disease. It just so happens that we have an all natural product called Happy Gut that has gotten some rave reviews from some of our users. Do I believe Happy Gut can help IBS suffers? You bet I do and to prove my sincerity, I am giving away 40 free bottles to the first 40 responses. You don’t have to pay shipping or anything; I just want to see you guys getting better. I had no idea that so many people suffer from this illness, and how severe this is. I am going to talk with my company on mass producing this product. We only have inventory of 2000 bottles right now. I can only give away 40 bottles right now because that’s all I can afford to pay. Happy Gut - Taking 1 capsule morning and evening of this short-chained fatty acid may restore the correct fermentation to the digestive tract and have profound effects on our health.Some reported Comments from clients within 7 days:H. pylori ulcers goneAcid reflux goneBloating goneGas goneIBS symptoms goneColitis symptoms goneCrohn’s symptoms goneBad colon bacteria under controlCandida under control"This support health supplement that you sent me for my colitis has to be the most remarkable food supplement that I have taken, for in seven day my colitis disappeared so as to the point that I never had it, I thank you so much. I highly recommend this to any one who is having a problem with colitis, very good product."Gene Ayers This is not a fluke, I am willing to give the first 40 interested people a bottle for free and all I ask in return is to send me an email and let me know if it helped you. I pray for everyone and wish you all success in dealing with this disease. Please send me your name and shipping address and I will get your free bottle out to you right away!Thomas JacksonMarketing Director for Imperial Health Products, [email protected] just trying to help. There are some still some decent caring people in the world and I like to consider myself one of them. Take care

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
I would definitely try the contact us and ask if it is OK to use our members for your marketing. Companies usually will contact a site first and ask if it is OK before just posting the "email me for the details" that most Multi-level marketers try so it doesn't look so much like they are trying to advertise their product without paying for the service.It is just at common tactic and it gives off a "sales person" and sometimes "scam artist" vibe. I would really avoid doing that to any other board on the internet as it causes a lot more hassle then the few sales you might get.

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Well IHP.. let's see how decent & caring you are... Use the contact us tab before offering anything "free" or not.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Dear Kathleen,I would efeinetly try to contact this person about giving us the free samples, however I am unable to contact him, also tried to find the diarrheaq solutions, page but the site is down,Wish someone could post to me.Kind regards,[email protected]

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Well Starwoman.. He gave us all his email... why don't you contact him with yours??

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
To everyone, posting your email on every post is a great way to get on a bunch of spam lists so I'd suggest people generally not do that. You can set up your profile so registered users can email you from the board.IHP has his profile set up you can email him through the board. If his email that he posted nor that email address actually work that seems weird and makes me wonder what is going on. The website you mentioned seems to be working for me, do not know why it isn't for you.I think a few people tried the Shaman product thing when it first came out, but I haven't heard anyone talk about it for a long time. The website that seems like it used to be them is down and I don't know if that company is still operating under that name of if that product is still being sold. Most of the articles about it are from 1999 or so and I really haven't heard much for the last several years. Croton lechleri seems to be the main ingredient that was used and using google shopping it seems other places sell it.Do none of the things that have a lot of people using them and finding relief help you at all?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts