Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My stomach has felt like #### off and on since Sunday morning. I was so constipated until yesterdeay when I finally had a BM. i was actually feeling pretty good yesterday until I went to sleep. It was horrible, I woke up at 3:30 this morning feeling nauseous and ready to vomit. I heaved and vomited very little, then felt much better and went back to bed. Until about 8 this morning, then my stomach felt horrible again. I had somewhat of a loose bowel movement, mostly hard though and lots of mucus came out which took me by surprise. right now, I feel very bloated still and feel like I am not finished pooping. I hate this feeling!! The only probable causes I can think that would cause this are my birth control pills or my sleeping pills. I'm drinking apple juice now to get some fiber in me. Should I go to the doctor today? Thanks so much, I'm so glad I found this board.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Is this your first episode, or one of many? If it's your first, maybe (If you're lucky) you have the flu or a reaction to something you ate. The mucous sounds suspicious though. Are the B.C. pills and sleeping pills new to your system? If so, maybe that's it too.I really hope you do not have IBS! Wait a while and see if you need to see a doctor. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
if this is a first time thing, I agree with Gret who says it's probably just flu or reaction to something you ate. if it doesn't get better soon, check with your doc. might also be the meds - you migt want to check on side effects of them.nancy

·
Registered
97 Posts
You mentioned birth control pills. If this is a first time thing, you might think about a pregnancy test. The bowel issues and the nausea could be a result of early pregnancy. Just a thought....Good luck to you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.