Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks everyone for your input,I am on the way to quitting, i havent smoked since tues night and tonight i start dancing again, ballet. i have smoked for 20 years and am tired of feeling like #### for the past year ya know,i know too well about the first cig in the morning "helping" you go too, all the herbs help and watching closely what you eat helps too. but lets do everything right ya know.so far, ive chewed on straws and paper clips and have been very mad and in a bitchy mood and really dont care about that, but i think its going awayoh by the way, sorry i been gone for a while, ive been doing alot of artwork in my spare time and have recently moved and miss all of you, I have everyone is doing better these days,,ooohh great news and kelsy grammers wife, I think she must have got all our emails yahoooo,

·
Registered
728 Posts
Hi cyndee! glad you popped back in to say hi. Glad to hear things are going better for you. Good luck on the quitting smoking....------------------"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice." (Albert Einstein)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi Cyndeeb,I know how hard it is. As I said before I has smoked for 20 years and finally decided to quit after my dad died of lung cancer. Believe me, you will keep feeling better and better each day.One thing I read that I thought was good advice when I quit. You know how they say to use hard candy, gum, straws, etc? This one book said don't do any of those things because they are a reminder that you are not smoking. Each time you have a piece of candy it reminds you that you are depriving yourself of something else! Just somthing to think about. Keep up the good work!
Kelli

G

·
Hi!I quit smoking last year, and what helped me alot was a web site called the QuitNet (www.quitnet.org)... check it out and good luck! It can be done! I am living proof! Go get yourself a quitmeter too... it is great inspiration! Here are my stats after 13plus months quit---1 year 1 month 2 weeks 2 days and 20:22 smoke-free, 6,164 cigs not smoked, $1,232.80 saved, 3 weeks 9:40 life savedGood luck! Darcie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts