Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can understand how all of you are feeling right now, and it is a horrible thing to have to live with. I am 21 years old and I have had IBS for 11 years now and still no-one can help me with taking the pain away. I am a Nurse and I havn't worked now for 1 year, because having IBS it has restricted the things that I can do. This is the first time for me with seeking help by other peoples testimonials and I think it is awesome that we can all talk together.I really need friends to talk with. Thankyou.From Kelly.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Kelly, your right just knowing there are other people out there who know we are not crazy and this is real helps.I have found answers here that no doctor could tell me. hope things get better for you. myron

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Kelly, your right just knowing there are other people out there who know we are not crazy and this is real helps.I have found answers here that no doctor could tell me. hope things get better for you. myron

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Welcome !!I for one can relate to the pain...and it really isnt fun. You will find alot of answers here that does help..and just knowing you are not alone will give you just a piece of mind..when you read some of the post and see that someone else has gone through it..Have a Happy Day

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Welcome !!I for one can relate to the pain...and it really isnt fun. You will find alot of answers here that does help..and just knowing you are not alone will give you just a piece of mind..when you read some of the post and see that someone else has gone through it..Have a Happy Day

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Kelly,I feel the same way u do, it's great that there are other people to talk to and who can sympathise with ou pain ( so to speak ).I'm 20 and have suffered IBS for 16years. Feel free to email me any time to have a chat
Keep smiling Lesha T

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi Kelly,I feel the same way u do, it's great that there are other people to talk to and who can sympathise with ou pain ( so to speak ).I'm 20 and have suffered IBS for 16years. Feel free to email me any time to have a chat
Keep smiling Lesha T

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi Kelly, this really is a great place. Been suffering from ibs since I was 12 im now 25. IT SUCKS!! I think it's great that you actually got to go to school to have a career
I 've always wanted to be in law enforcement,BUT I get sick to much! So for now I work part time driving a bus.
Its ok but it's not what I want to do the rest of my life. Oh well, just keep praying for a cure and who knows, maybe one day i'll be able to do what I want!
amygurl

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hi Kelly, this really is a great place. Been suffering from ibs since I was 12 im now 25. IT SUCKS!! I think it's great that you actually got to go to school to have a career
I 've always wanted to be in law enforcement,BUT I get sick to much! So for now I work part time driving a bus.
Its ok but it's not what I want to do the rest of my life. Oh well, just keep praying for a cure and who knows, maybe one day i'll be able to do what I want!
amygurl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.