Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lisa,I was following your thread on LEAP. I want to start another thread that is NOT a debate. I don't want to see controversy, negativity, snake oil comments, etc. from any poster. This is MY thread and if any member has those things to say, take them over to the other LEAP thread. I am doing RESEARCH and would do it over email but maybe someone else might be interested too. Thank you.
I am having good success with Fiber Choice. But I am always checking out other things and am curious about LEAP. What I want to know is specifics about the program from a real person. What procedures occurred? How long did things take? How did they report the results to you? I would love to hear all about the process you went through with LEAP. I have read your history of problems so it isn't necessary to retell that. I just want to know WHY you decided to try the LEAP and your experience with it.Thanks for all the time you are giving to us. And Lisa, if anyone says anything negative on MY thread, I beg you to ignore the post as though it doesn't even exist. That way it won't go off onto another tangent.MikeNL, I enjoy your contributions and your great sense of humor. But if you post on this thread I ask you to please shorten them. They are usually too overwhelming and I end up skipping them.Thank you Lisa!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump for Lisa and Joanie
I, too would like to know about LEAP without the negative commentary from someone who has been there. Thank You Lisa/ Sincerely, Barbara------------------BJV/Female__(D)

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
I understand your aversity to verbosity...terse is not my forte. Too mnay years teaching and explaining everything in detail. Sorry. Honest!You may have to go over to AmericasDoctor.com to the Digestive Disease community board (Lisas Board) and ring her bell. She may not see this over the weekend...or e-mail her your request to describe the process.Is that better?
Have a DFDMLN

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Mike! Love how you play with words! (Makes me very jealous.) I am having quite a busy weekend so if she doesn't respond by Monday I will email her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.