Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....chocolate......hot buttered popcorn at a movie.....to not have to run to the bathroom.......chocolate......to be able to quit belching......to be able to forget what the BRAT diet is.....chocolate.....pepperoni pizza with extra pepperoni......fresh, raw vegetables......chocolate........an end to the pain............a normal BM.......summer sausage.......pork chops on the grill......chocolate.......let's see, have I forgotten anything?? Oh yes, .............I WANT A CURE FOR THIS DISEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
okay, I want a bacon double cheeseburger, large fries (with french dressing, not ketchup...), caffeine free pepsi. Later for a snack I want some Doritoes (without feeling like I'm going to die a short time later....). Sigh.....if only..........

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I want a some apple pie, mounds bar, soda's, oatmeal cookies...but to stay away from those items along with some others is a small price to pay for the relief I have today...My things to stay away from is sodium benzonate, oat, apple, coconut, mustard, cumin, nutmeg and a few others...The hardest one was sodium benzonate because that was in my favorite foods....sweets

·
Registered
99 Posts
How funny, I was just telling my fiance last night that I want a Peanut Butter Cup McFlurry from McDonalds, a large french fry from Burger King, and a single from Wendy's with extra onion, pickles, and cheese with lots of ketchup and mustard. He said, "when you are feeling better honey." I don't think he gets it yet, that I can't ever have that stuff again, without paying for it severely. I would also love to eat carrots dipped in ranch dressing, or anything dipped in ranch dressing. Some mozzerella stix sound really good, and a big huge BBQ chicken pizza. How weird that I was just eating all that stuff with no problems a few weeks ago. Seems like forever though.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I want chili and cheese hotdogs...well done hamburger and french fries...a big mac....taco bell....marina sauce....pizza with extra cheese...a good steak....but what i want most of all and i am going to get it soon.......I WANT MEXICAN FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I want to go so many days in a row without one single symptom that I forget I have IBS and then perhaps the anxiety will go away and I will be half way to being cured!! Kellie

·
Registered
14 Posts
I want a root beer float simply because the only time I remember drinking it was when i was a child... n I want to be a food writer and hop from one restaurant to the next... Actually do u think someone with IBS can be a food writer?! A magazine was looking for one n the only thing holding me back was u know wat..
I Love Food!!! BUt its more a less a see no touch relationship!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I want public toilets!! (I live in New York City)I want a car with a drivers seat toilet, in case of traffic. I want the medical establishment to open it's F***ING eyes and mind and try to seriously find treatment for us!

·
Registered
389 Posts
I want a taco, sugar cookies, a double bacon cheese burger with greasy fries, SODA!, chocolate covered cherries, a butterfinger, strawberry and mint icecream, and peanutbutter

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oh man,I can sympathize with ALL of you.I want...sausage, bacon, eggs with a tall glass of o.j.(can you tell it's breakfast time?I also want to eat any kind of chips, rocky road ice cream, strawberry cheese cake and double fudge cookies...hmmm...and any type of doughnut without wanting to slap myself twenty minutes later!
My dh has a cast iron stomach and can eat ANYTHING! Some days I want to punch him in the gut and make him FEEL what I FEEL everyday!
Anyway...I guess we can all dream and hope that one day, we will find the answers! *sigh*

·
Registered
346 Posts
I want to be 17 again..never having one upset stomach growing up that I can remember. Looking forward to eating out..ANYWHERE! Italian, chinese, mexican..it didn't matter.. everything tasted GREAT.I definitely wasn't a fussy eater. The only thing I can remember not enjoying were lima beans! Being able to have a huge meal, wait 20 minutes, than exericise for 2 hours, without evening burping!! .I.B.S. having NO MEANING to me under than simply letters!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Oh I'm so sorry for all of you on this board. But in a way you all scare the heck out of me. I am not that bad. The only thing I'm finding I can't eat is greasy or spicy food or even italian. I can have hamburgers & fries as long as it is at a reputable rest...not fast food. I can eat a little choc. I sure hope this doesn't get worse.........I do miss pizza more than anything....I guess I shouldn't feel so sorry for myself..I'm not as bad off as you guys are....

·
Registered
56 Posts
aw, this looks fun!I want. . . a LARGE cafe mocha, with caffeine! I want to be able to take advil or tylenol when I have a headache! I want a salad, with a loaded baked potato! Oh yeah, a bloomin onion from Outback too.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I want to never, ever have to think about going or not going to the bathroom again. To just get up and go like 'normal' people. I want to eat any darn thing I please whenever I want.That includes everything all of you have mentioned. I want to not think think twice about making plans.To just do it. I want to not have to explain what on earth is wrong with me anymore.P.S.Before anyone starts talking about how we should be glad we don't have something else ,please understand that none of us would rather have something worse or life threatening. We just want to Not deal with this anymore.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I want to be able to travel with my husband. I mean a real trip, like to Aruba or London, not just down to Virginia.I want a vanilla milk shake, a pizza with extra cheese, Mozzarella sticks, my mom's lasagne. Crab imperiale. Lobster with butter sauce.I want to go out for Chinese food and then do something else right afterward like take a long drive.I want to go camping.However, I can and DO eat chocolate. So that's a plus.love and light to all, m-

1 - 16 of 16 Posts