Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Bless your heart! My IBS-D came up "out of nowhere" about 8 years ago while I was in college. During my 2 latest pregnancies it almost completely disappeared! It came back about 50% while nursing and 110% after my middle child was weaned. I am still nursing my 6 month old and battling IBS the while! 3 weeks ago I started using Calcium supplements after I had to leave work because of an attack (I have only been back to work a couple of weeks!). I cried for hours then turned to this bulletin board and decided to give the Calcium a try. It is working great! You are not alone. I thought I was for so many years until I started reading this website. Good Luck!

· Registered
11 Posts
Bless your heart! My IBS-D came up "out of nowhere" about 8 years ago while I was in college. During my 2 latest pregnancies it almost completely disappeared! It came back about 50% while nursing and 110% after my middle child was weaned. I am still nursing my 6 month old and battling IBS the while! 3 weeks ago I started using Calcium supplements after I had to leave work because of an attack (I have only been back to work a couple of weeks!). I cried for hours then turned to this bulletin board and decided to give the Calcium a try. It is working great! You are not alone. I thought I was for so many years until I started reading this website. Good Luck!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.