Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to the all the forum-runners :(I am a 37 years old male suffering from almost 6 years of loose stool and body odor.Doctors told me i suffer from IBS .Since two years ago my stool did became yellowish , thinking of a liver problem I went to various doctor, but none find nothing wrong whit me and at the end they found nothing better than send me to a dietitian.Now what happen is :during my present trip in India , I contract the Traveler diarrhea (TD) twice.The first time I toke ciprofalxin , the second day my stool went hard and good color for a couple of days, but i didn't think too much about because happen to have good movement at times (rarely but happen) .5 days ago I did have the same problem (TD) so I toke levofloxacin , first for avoid a resistance to ciproflaxin , surprising my stool went so ok since I do not remember , from the first day till now ( I am so happy)!! , so i think i have got some kind of disbiosis,I am planning now to continue the cure for 7 total days, maybe I can resolve my issue , but really don't know what is best and what i should do?Cannot believe i can cure my problem so easily how come doctors could not found it ??

1 - 1 of 1 Posts