Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I am a midle aged woman , and I have had IBS for several years now, and I have had countless "accidents", and my doctor has recently recommended the use of adult briefs. I used to be a prisoner in my own house for fear of having another public accident. Since wearing the protection it has been so much better! Now I am able to do things I was unable to do before. It took awhile to get used to the briefs, but I have a very supportive husband and family, which made it much easier! My doctor recommended the Attends brief with waistband, and so far they have done there job, but I was wondering what others use for the same issues? I have many other questions, but that is all for now.Many Thanks,Joan

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi...I can certainly relate, as I have been using protection and it is really like a security "blanket". In fact, I have hardly had an accident as I think the fear factor of not making it to the loo is dimished. I have used Depends and Poise, but found a wed site that is new, and another girl here on the board is going to try them. The site is www.abaip.comSee what you think. Hope I can be of some help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.