Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,I'm 16,I have been to the doctors once already, last Thursday, he said drink plenty of water etc. I have changed my diet but last monday, I had a feeling in the front of my "belly" like when you have bad wind, it's now been here for more than a week it has go slightly better due to the fact that on Monday of last week, it was a constant feeling and now it comes on around once an hour for around 2/3 minutes. My stool as you medical people call it has gone back to normal mostly but this feeling sometimes prompts me to go to the toilet, and when that happens 1 out of 2 times the stool will be smaller than usually but I wonder if that is because I am going to the toilet more because of this feeling and it hasn't had chance to form.Anyway getting onto the point I'm going to the doctors again tomorrow, and I'm wondering how the doctor would go about things and what do you reckon I may have and what sort of treatments are there (medicines etc.) also does anyone know the chances of me getting colon cancer at 16 years of age?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.