Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I have a question about menstruation. I quit using p-pills during the last summer. Since then, my mens-cycle had been around 25-30 days. My fiancé and I had sex (we used a condom) in the end of December last year and a couple days later, I got mens for a week. But since then, I haven´t had mens yet, though I´m on the 40th day now. I´m beginning to be worried if it can mean that I´m pregnant. But is it possible to be pregnant when you had an ordinary mens two days after having sex? It sounds very strange. Besides, we used a condom in a proper way... During the last several months, my IBS have been quite severe and I have had difficulties in maintaining and gaining my weight. Maybe it can be the reason why my mens is delayed now? Does anyone have any idéa or advice? I know that it´s best to go to the hospital, but I wanted to ask you first here!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Kazzy,Thank you for your reply! It´s so typical, but just some hours after I wrote my question here, I got mens!!!! It feels strange that it had been 40 days (it´s very long!), but now I have got it finally, so I´m releaved now.Thank you again for your advice and have a nice weekend!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.