Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having an issue im starting to notice increase very slowly as my sexual habits began to increase.I started having bad IBS pains and diahrea the day after i had sex. Now im finding the pains get worse..today for example there is a constant throbbing in my bowels and very bad gas and its been since last night today has been the worst day i think but its just frustrating. No diahrea this time because i have IBS-A (is that the one where you have both) is this normal for someone with IBS or is this something unusual?Id appreciate any help or advice..thanksDani

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've noticed this problem, too. It doesn't really affect my bowels and how I poo the next day but I do get this horrible aching pain in my belly. At first I thought it was my ovaries because I also have PCOS but my gyno said it was from IBS. I believe this could be normal but I'm not sure. My doctor didn't seem worried so I just live with the pain. Hope this helps somewhat. Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey. I have the same problem. I talked to my doctor though, and he said that it was nothing to worry about. So, maybe you should talk to your doctor and hear what he/she has to say.But it is not fun../Michelle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts