Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering, does anyone else find that their IBS becomes a lot worse when they get a cold or the flu. I have something right now (stuffed nose, soar throat, tired, etc.) and my IBS has gotten a thousand times worse. Is this "normal"? Does this happen to anyone else? Thanks and Happy New Year!

·
Registered
133 Posts
when i get colds my IBS gets much worse. maybe not at first but its around the end of it when everythings "drained" i explode! it seems kinda out of my control though because it most of the time has to just run its course and then i'm fine again.

·
Registered
133 Posts
when i get colds my IBS gets much worse. maybe not at first but its around the end of it when everythings "drained" i explode! it seems kinda out of my control though because it most of the time has to just run its course and then i'm fine again.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Definitely. I get and keep colds for long periods and they seem to migrate to my GI system. I'm taking all sorts of "immune boosting" supplements, but nothing is getting boosted so far. blessings.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Definitely. I get and keep colds for long periods and they seem to migrate to my GI system. I'm taking all sorts of "immune boosting" supplements, but nothing is getting boosted so far. blessings.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.