Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am a new user. I have been diagnosed with IBS and need further tests to determine if I have Crohns Disease. Of course my doctor says there isn't much to do for the IBS, but I don't know how much more I can take. Chronic diarrhea, pain & bloating, nausea...I can't eat much besides crackers and sprite because everything makes my stomache hurt. Even water!!! Does anyone have any suggestions? Your help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi,I am surprised your doc didn't give you something to help until you have your tests!I have found that peppermint oil capsules work for me most of the time, that and swimming and saunas and I try to do yoga at least once a week. I am not the most focused and dedicated person! My Mum has chrones disease and has had it for many years now. These bowel disorders are not easy to cope with! People aren't always very sympathetic with what they see as a case of the runs, wind, nausea or constipation. I think we all find out own coping mechanisms.Good wishes and thoughts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.