Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have been diagnosed with IBS mostly D, and my worst pain is in the upper right quadrant of my stomach. I have had an endo and colonscopy and they came back normal. GI doc said not to worry, just go about my normal routine. However, when one of my attacks start in the upper right part of my stomach it is worse than childbirth. It is like spasims I have Bentyl to take during these eposodes. I haven't noticed this symptom in other posts. Anyone else have their pain in that location?

·
Registered
623 Posts
i have it as well but not that bad of a pain i know you women go threw alot of pain as far as having a child!! have you had your gallbladder looked at?That too can cause the pain you are saying pain that bad could be the gallbladder i would ask your pcp are your gi doc for a ultrasound are a hidascan with cck to look more into your gallbladder to rule that out.But with your endo and colonoscopy that would rule out alot of things with your bowells and as well ibs can cause the pain you are telling as well!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.