Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!I have been taking vitamins my whole life. I stopped taking them, when I got my first bout of IBS, but I would like to again. I want my anti-oxidents!I want my vitamins! I don't care what they say about supplements, if it makes me feel better to take them-Besides, I might have to stop drinking milk. I will need calcium-Can anyone suggest a vitamin(s) supplement that is gentle on the stomach?Thank you!WedDes

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
I use a vitamin mineral combination that has a 96% mineral absorption. At the time I began taking them, I was regularly fighting off falling asleep behind the wheel. That stopped within the first week of using them. (The calcium also absorbs at that same percentage making it the most effective on the market.) The flavonoids I began shortly after provide protection against oxidation of cholesterol, have a much higher rating than vitamin E, and also stopped my diarrhea. (This allowed me to return milk to my diet.)As far as calcium alone, you can check out Linda's threads on Caltrate and D. That may be enough to firm up your bowels and give you the calcium you are lacking.Markmsprague2002###yahoo.ca

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.