Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was diagnosed with stenosis of the Celiac artery December 2008 after over a year of pain. Three doctors told me they knew what they were doing and each completed an angioplasty and stented the artery 5 times and each procedure was a failure resulting with more pain. Finally a bypass was completed Dec. 2009. I've been unable to eat complex proteins since the first failure January 2009 with stomach pain even after the bypass surgery December 2009. After surgery I still have the inability to eat complex proteins or wheat products. If I eat only gluten free foods, veggies and fruit I get diahrea and my colon feels like it's turning inside out and if I eat meat of any kind I'm constipated and am sick to my stomach for hours and up most the night from nausea. It's just not worth eating anything. I've seen a gastro doctor and went thru many tests he has diagnosed me with IBS and I'm currently taking a drug called Chlord/Clidinium which is making me so tired it's hard to function. Anyone taking something that's has less symptoms?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts