Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished listening to this Michael Mahoney Program last Tuesday.It is for 100 days but you have days off where you do not listen to it.I was so hoping that it would be of help,i felt this was my last resort,but unfortunately i have had no change in my symptoms,i still feel very ill all the time.I have been advised to maybe listen to it again after 4-6 weeks of finishing it,i may do this,but at the moment i am drained of every ounce of energy i may have.It's like this all the time.I try the best i can to stay positive and of course hopefull that i will feel better one day,but its been years of looking and suffering and you get so tired fighting against ill health day in day out.Severe IBS is a living nightmare!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HelloI suffer agonising stomach and pelvic pain,but i also get pain in my abdomen,back and rectum.Most unpleasant.But i do have many other symptoms of severe ibs.I had tried Hypnosis in the past quite a few times but it did not help,so i felt i had wasted a lot of money.Trying the IBS AUDIO one was really a last resort,but i think i will try again sometime,you never know it might help even just to ease something.I stayed away from the Forum while listening to it and as you say not thinking about ibs is extremely difficult when the symtoms are there all the time.Good luck if you are trying Hypnosis again.

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Don't despair or give up! I had to do the program over three times before I saw any help - that was back in 2001 - and I am still here to help others in their journey.You are absolutely right - coming to the BB and constantly reading about IBS and symptoms does not help you progress as fast as you could while doing the program. MOST of the folks who have successfully completed the program are no longer members or rarely post, because they have gone on with their lives and no longer need to be here. If you have any questions or concerns, please do call 877-898-2539 or the contact page of http://www.healthyaudio.com and you can get free support while doing the IBS Audio Program.There IS hope - I didnt see much help at first either - and I was housebound with pain and D almost constantly - I was one of the worst cases and one of the slowest to respond, so if I got help, odds are you can too... all the best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.