Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,800 Posts
Yes, I'd agree, Mike's tapes are the best treatment available right now. However, as someone who did take Zelnorm during a clinical drug trial, I have to say the newer drugs do target the entire range of IBS symptoms. I felt normal and could eat normally when I took the Zelnorm. Unfortunately that was almost three years ago and I'm doing my best with Mike's tapes right now. The tapes have been a godsend, but don't discount the drugs.

· Registered
1,800 Posts
Yes, I'd agree, Mike's tapes are the best treatment available right now. However, as someone who did take Zelnorm during a clinical drug trial, I have to say the newer drugs do target the entire range of IBS symptoms. I felt normal and could eat normally when I took the Zelnorm. Unfortunately that was almost three years ago and I'm doing my best with Mike's tapes right now. The tapes have been a godsend, but don't discount the drugs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.