1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
symptoms I have:

1. bloatedness after eating or sometimes not even eating much
2. uncertain if it is the food [with gluten] or wheat/ dairy intolerant
3.feel breathless even during short walks
4. atheletic in nature but due to breathlessness and bloatedness - unable to work out on treadmill too miuch
5. 3 sinus surgery and taken a lot of antibiotics for the past 25 yrs.
6. when younger, was a;sp bloated but was not affected so much like now

read that the medication rifaximin (Xifaxin) and take two 200 mg tablets three times a day for seven to 10 days has help quite a lot of people with bloating and distension issues. Does it work well? I had 2 colonospcoy done and upper and lower GI also found nothing. Doctors unable to explain why I feel like way. Advise? This is often
the best way to deal with the chronic bacterial overgrowth that causes bloating and irritable bowel syndrome as I read from several medical sites. The other is metronidazole 500mg. sometimes when sleeping or even while standing I feel breathless. I have also taken Heather Fiber tummy and others like Peppermint cures and others. Weight wise I am average with no weight problems. 167 @ 138. What can I do? The doctor had prescribe Albuterol and Adviar which I have used and works well but I am trying to get to the root of the problem itself.. It is driving me nuts

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.