Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching amazon.com amongst others, and there seem to be quite a lot of books written about IBS. I would lika to know which ones you recommend?Thanks!------------------Tess

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just bought a book called "IBS Relief" by Dawn Burstall, T. Michael Vallis and Geoffrey K. Turnbull. The subtitle is "A doctor, a Dietitian, and a psycologist provide a team approach to managing irritable bowel syndrome"I've only glanced through it so far, but it looks pretty good. It has lots of advice about diet, stress management, and little checklists and journals where you can keep track of symptoms and diets.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've have both "IBS Relief" (same as Sue Poo) and "The Mind-Body Brain-Gut"(same as cheryl) both are great but I liked "IBS Relief" better because It stays on the subject of IBS and Dr. Salt's book kinda jumps to other GI stuff. I have found that buying them both and going through and High-lighting certain passages is a hugh help! Dr.Salt's book is where I found the internet address for this wonderful BB!!!------------------Erin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.