Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had IBS since I was 18 and of course had the usual stomach pains and rushing to the nearest toilet. About 2 week ago I forgot to take my bresakfast to work, so purchased a quaker oats bar, I then got trapped wind, which I took windezz. the next day without warning I stood up and a pain went thru my lower back. The next day it was crying with the pain and of course the stress brought on IBS upset stomach. The strange thing is it help the back pain me going to the toilet. Now two week on and I am in pain with my back still with a yoyo of taking pain killers that cause my ibs to flare up.

I spoke to the doctor for over half an hour today and he suggested Colofac IBS, never had this. I have tried Buscapan and mintec. I took the Colofac 20 mins before my chicken soup and my back pain isnt as bad. I have been looking on the internet and a number of sites state lower back pain is linked the to IBS.

What can anyone suggest anything that has been thru this or going thru it? Ive lost weight due to dieting and I dont drink enough water I know I love my tea. I have tried sugar free squash, but just thought that would have a replacement sugar in it. I also use sugar free syrups and tomatoe sauces. I have started using lactose free milk and natural no fat greek yoghurt. any help with lovely I want to have no back pain

1 - 1 of 1 Posts