Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum (have been super encouraged this far). I am 12 weeks pregnant for the first time and am trying to manage my IBS-C during pregnancy. It’s so hard to tell what is going on in there anymore- I used to be very in tune. My normal before pregnancy was one dose of miralax and one colace pill every evening. I stayed pretty normal with this and regular exercise, fluids, knowing when/what/how much to eat, etc. I seem to be going between C … and taking Reglan (maybe a mistake) for nausea and some MOM occasionally and then sometimes basically have diarrhea after MOM and Reglan… and I seem to always have gas/bloating/burping (yuck!). When stuff finally does get moving in there it’s almost too much or something as I’ve thrown up from what seems like too much movement. Just looking for any advice, your own experiences, etc for dealing with first trimester nausea and trying to battle the IBS-C. I can’t tell what is causing what anymore! I am just hoping it isn’t this way the whole pregnancy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum (have been super encouraged this far). I am 12 weeks pregnant for the first time and am trying to manage my IBS-C during pregnancy. It’s so hard to tell what is going on in there anymore- I used to be very in tune. My normal before pregnancy was one dose of miralax and one colace pill every evening. I stayed pretty normal with this and regular exercise, fluids, knowing when/what/how much to eat, etc. I seem to be going between C … and taking Reglan (maybe a mistake) for nausea and some MOM occasionally and then sometimes basically have diarrhea after MOM and Reglan… and I seem to always have gas/bloating/burping (yuck!). When stuff finally does get moving in there it’s almost too much or something as I’ve thrown up from what seems like too much movement. Just looking for any advice, your own experiences, etc for dealing with first trimester nausea and trying to battle the IBS-C. I can’t tell what is causing what anymore! I am just hoping it isn’t this way the whole pregnancy.

I been using a natural product; called Natural Colon; from Greek Island labs. Not cheap, but it works well for me to keep things going, and its all natural ingredients in capsule.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts