Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had posted to another thread, but tho't I might get an answer starting one of my own. I had Microscopic Collagenous Colitis for about 6 1/2 yrs., being gluten free during that time. Then had a colonoscopy last summer, & was told by my GI guy, no MC was shown in the biopsies. He said I have IBS C&D. Hmmmmmmm...I started back on the gluten, but still being careful of my trigger foods. I also take Aloe Vera gelcaps 3 times daily. They do help w/the gas & bloating. I have many other maladies to include; Fibromyalgia/Chronic fatigue, Plantar Fascitis, Osteoarthritis, hypothyroid, hi cholesterol, Vertigo, Osteopenia, Gerd & insomnia..Quite a mix to deal w/as I'm sure you all have had some experiences w/these same things. My question is; Do any of you have lower abdominal pain/discomfort after any exercising. ie; walking, doing household chores, shopping, etc.? I do, & am in the recliner for a few days after doing any of the above. I know the Fm/Cfs have a lot to do w/the muscle/skelatal probs but the lower abdominal issue is what concerns me. I had taken Sam-e for bone/joint building & had a horrible abdominal reaction to that..Could this be a reocurrance of this problem? I advise anyone w/gut issues to NOT take this product. It says on the label, "May cause GI upset". It did in my case. I guess the second part of my question is; If any of you do experience this type of pain/discomfort, what do you do for it & is it part of the IBS experience?I'm just guessing w/all of this & hope one of you has an answer for me. Hugs & Blessings;Luvnature

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.