Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
7,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should the need arise, I would like to ask for volunteers who would be interested in speaking to the media about IBS-C.Could those interested please use this form so that I can track your information. Needless to say I am the only one who will have this information. I will always contact you before having anyone from the media contact you. Your information can be removed at anytime. http://www.ibsgroup.org/main/member-online1.html In the "Comments" box please add==> "Member of IBSGROUP. Use for Press only."Thanks,Jeff

·
Banned
5,767 Posts
jeff, are thereothers aside from novartis and forest? I got a call last week from a pr firm evaluating novartis public information and they said something that suggested they were rethinking their web presence and phone information policies.tom

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Would this just involve telling our "story", so to speak? How much time would you speculate this would involve?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.