Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to find snacks. It's such a hard thing because I feel like I am so limited.I don't have any snacks. I eat the three meals which is fine, but when I go on trips or when I'm hungry and want a snack, the only thing I eat is a mango.I would love to hear any kind of snacks that anyone eats.Thanks!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
For those of us who are C type, it is often helpful to eat 2 or 3 large meals versus small snacks. However, if that doesn't help it or if your stomach can't tolerate it, there are many snack foods with lots of fiber. Prunes would be excellent. I also include nuts in my diet which help me. Popcorn and dried fruits also have fiber. And for the insoluble (not-as-gassy) type fiber, Triscuit crackers would be excellent.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I'm terrible when it comes to eating healthy snacks. Fortunately, I don't snack at work, but at home it's usually chips and salsa (my hubby makes fabulous salsa) or trail mix.Ty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.