Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,im new to this forum actually i have never spoken to anyone on a forum before,i have suffered ibs c for 5 years now and found it has completely ruined my life in every way possible,is extremly debilatating,i find that doctors don't understand family and friends dont understand how much pain and upset we sufferers go through,sometimes i just feel at my witts end that i just cant face another minate let alone another day of pain,i am on a lot of medication and hate being on it and having the ibs i so want rid of it,i have been really researching loads on comp to see if i can find anything else to try and i wondered if i started to eat soup would that stop the pains and constipation if so would it be safe to live on soup and nothing else?? .by the way hope you areall ok and my thoughts are with you all,i know how much we are all suffering and it's SO unfair x

·
Registered
71 Posts
That's so funny! I just had exactly the same thought. My GUESS is that it might make things worse because you'd never have enough "bulk" in you to produce enough poop to stimulate a bowel movement. But I could be wrong. I really don't know for sure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.