Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , i'm new here and i can't believe that i had found a support group for IBS ! i didn't know such thing existed .I'm 22 and I'm in college ...struggling through the last 3 semesters .. Before going to college i have to go to the bath room like 2 3 times and still don't feel complete evacuation , and feel so much stress every morning before going 2 college. And when i'm in the bus (on my way to the college) i want 2 get out of it and stop it at any random place !!i can't concentrate during classes even if they are only 50 mins.. having the urgency to use the toilet , and i get so emberessed when i have to interrupt the lecture to leave the class room! it's so frustrating .. i can't sit in a class room i just can't ! i've been skipping classes and i have thought about dropping the semester but my mom says there is only one month left till its over ! i have a nickname for my case its called IBS - claustrophobic
i have tried anti anxiety drugs but they don't seem to take my mind of my problem during the class..i'm at my lowest points now ,i'm so depressed and i just can't take this anymore .. i feel like i want to spend my life home and never going out cause its the only place i feel comfortable and safe...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.