Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone think ibs is climate related....Whenever the heat is on....my stomach turns....whenever i take a shower...my stomach turns..anyone get the same way? If it's cold out....im fine...feel semi normal....weird

·
Registered
6,019 Posts
Nope. I have had it in the heat of summer and the depths of a Yukon winter. Never saw a difference.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yes it can, I talked to my doctor about it. When I went to Florida, I had the worst D ever, took I think 12 imodium that whole trip. She also said even flying and a lot of traveling can trigger it. That time I went away was for a week, to NY and Florida, stayed in 4 hotels and was on 5 planes. She said just that can trigger it, plus the climate change. Great eh...

·
Registered
75 Posts
strange i feel when theres a change in weather specaily when its warmer i cant get proper bms. it takes a while to adapt maybe its the enteric nervous system i dont know all know is i want to get rid of this

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.