Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright- Im tired of eating nothing. Afraid to eat. I cook for my family, and dont eat one drop of it. I use alot of *soy* based foods for myself since dairy is a problem. Where can I find some heathly menu ideas that are based on someone that suffers from IBS?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Many people on this board find Heather's recipes to be helpful, so you might like to visit her site. ../I personally find that many of the ingredients are unsuitable for me, but it doesn't mean that they won't be beneficial for you.

·
Banned
3,903 Posts
hello cindi i read a book a few months ago about diet and ibs, but for the life of me i cant remember what it was called (must have made a big impression on me as i cant remember it)
If you live near a library go and have a look for some literature on diet and ibs, thats what i did... good luck

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
SCD( Specific Carbohydrate Diet) You can search on this board on the WWW Put SCD diet in your search and it will take you to the web site, where you can find much info. The lady that wrote the book did it for her daughter who I believe, had Crohns. Anyway the author died this past Dec at an old age. I had the book but foolishly loaned it out.
of course people think a loan is a gift.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.