Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I've just discovered this website, and have been very impressed by what I've read so far. However, is there anybody here from Ireland. I find that many of the products that are suggested cannot be got in Ireland. I've been suffering with IBS-D for the last 12 years, and immodium is the only thing that works for me. Obviously I'd like to stop taking it, or at least lower my dosage, but until I find something that works, and I can get over here, I'm wary of doing so. I'd appreciate any help or advice anyone can give me. Thanks.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hi All, I've just discovered this website, and have been very impressed by what I've read so far. However, is there anybody here from Ireland. I find that many of the products that are suggested cannot be got in Ireland. I've been suffering with IBS-D for the last 12 years, and immodium is the only thing that works for me. Obviously I'd like to stop taking it, or at least lower my dosage, but until I find something that works, and I can get over here, I'm wary of doing so. I'd appreciate any help or advice anyone can give me. Thanks.
You should read Lindas thread about calicum. It is stickied on top of this forum.Some of the better probiotics like Align and VSL3 works for some people.Good luck, this forum is great!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. Hopefully something will work. I'm getting really depressed with this. I'm quite tall, but far too skinny. I need to gain some weight and anything I try doesn't work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts