Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,I am new to this site and relatively new to the world of forums in general. I am currently on a mission to find out as much about IBS-D as I possibly can as I have been told that this is what has been destroying my life for the last 8 months. I am a 26 years old journalist who has spent the last few years writing health columns, researching different diseases and providing solutions to problems.Little did I know that I would have to become the case study for one of my stories!Now I have decided to take a proactive approach to finding out what has been going on and I have set up an upbeat blog which will detail all of my research, my embarrassing stories, the tests involved in getting a diagnosis and information on the things that I have found help the most. It is designed to work in two ways - to provide help for others and also to find out new ways to help my own situation. Any feed back/help/information that you can offer me would be very welcome. I have had to wave goodbye to a very active social life and I am not enjoying being a little hermit with constant diarrhea. http://ibsandthecity.blogspot.com/2010/03/...oilet-roll.htmlHope it helps someone! I will be keeping an eye out for anything new which I can try.RLK

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.