Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if it is normal to have so much mucous in my stool? It makes me very stressed to see it because it almost looks like blood tinged but then upon further inspection isn't... What causes this. Again, I have had a negative million dollar work up. At my last appointment I had a breakdown - seems like I can't break this cycle. how long do cycles normally last? Physician ordered virtual colonoscopy to put my mind at rest but the hospital that would be doing it said I did not need it since all other tests negative and instead suggested a CT enteroscopy ?? This is a CT of small bowel to rule out cancer? Ok so here we go again. Anyone know anything about small bowel cancer? My symptoms are identical to IBS but is small bowel cancer symptoms similar? I have had issues for a few years but recently has gotten worse and my dad and grandma had similar symptoms. I have to wait for insurance approval which I am sure is adding to my stress...I am at the end of my rope and can't take it....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.