Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Jenai. I am new to this place. Just last Thursday, I was officially diagnosed with IBS (I kind of thought I may have a had it about a year ago, but then forgot about it). I can't stand it. I've been getting diarrhea almost every day for the past two months.Anyway, I came across this site in order that I may find support from others who are going through the same thing. I am very frustrated. I wish there was a cure for it! All I can do is take Bentyl when I start getting a stomach ache, lower my stress level, and watch what I eat. I'm trying to do all of that.If you want to e-mail me, my address if farrowlani###yahoo.comThank you and God bless and have a good day,Jen

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome to the club i have been living with IBS all my life but at age 19 it went from IBS-C to IBS-D and i have een living in pain ever since. It has good days and bad days, but you learn to dela with the bad days
and enjoy the good.
It might seem unbearable but we will survive and we will hopefuly see a cure one day. Wish i could say more but this pain in my side (gas, i hope thats all it is!)is killing me!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome to the club i have been living with IBS all my life but at age 19 it went from IBS-C to IBS-D and i have een living in pain ever since. It has good days and bad days, but you learn to dela with the bad days
and enjoy the good.
It might seem unbearable but we will survive and we will hopefuly see a cure one day. Wish i could say more but this pain in my side (gas, i hope thats all it is!)is killing me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.