Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, this is my first post but I will try and keep is simple and to the point.

I've been dealing with IBS for years and years now but as I grew older and my IBS got worse so did other "disorders" you could call it. Mainly every time I wake up from sleeping about 6 hours or more I get flu like symptoms. My temperature doesn't go up but I feel terrible aches in fever form and also IBS form, but the fevers actually hurt more than the stomach cramps. I was just wondering if anyone around here has had fever symptoms similar to the flu or coming off opiods cold turkey?

Any insight into why I might be getting aches and chills with sweats across my entire body for hours and hours every morning would be great.

Also tylenol usually doesn't reduce the fever but helps with the muscle aches I feel afterwards.

·
Registered
153 Posts
So basically aches in body parts, sweating, chills, what happens after that, do you go loo or are you sick etc ?

what ibs symptoms you suffer exactly ?
Do you have mucus in stool ?

Do you get skin crawling feelings at all ever ?

I had over 50 symptoms, all them you list and loads more, mine were from different root causes from food intolerances to low digestive enzymes etc

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, to my understanding I have IBS-D. In the morning I usually get fevers before I even wake up but right after I wake I need to have a bm or two. If I drink coffee it seems to make it worse so I avoid coffee now which has really helped reduce the amount of stomach cramps. As for the fevers I have no clue where they come from. Sometimes if I even take a nap I will get fevers when I wake up. I'm truly not even sure if its IBS related which brings me here.

·
Registered
478 Posts
So basically aches in body parts, sweating, chills, what happens after that, do you go loo or are you sick etc ?

what ibs symptoms you suffer exactly ?
Do you have mucus in stool ?

Do you get skin crawling feelings at all ever ?

I had over 50 symptoms, all them you list and loads more, mine were from different root causes from food intolerances to low digestive enzymes etc
I have morning diarrhea(porridge type) not watery 2 to 3 times.and have lower right abdominal mild pain right to naval.i have no flare ups ,no cramping only mild gas belching.so what to do Pandora?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey, i imagine coffee would make it worse, its a stimulant plus alot are even intolerant to it.

What you both eat day before It happens ?

Intolerances can give one explosive diarrhoea or constipation or fluffy edged stool, porriage type like you have said, basically each person will be different.
I had a mix over the years. Certain foods went straight though me, like tomatoes, onions, coffee, sorbitol etc.
Others like pork, wheat etc would cause constipation.
Sugar could give me any type lol.
Every1 will be different

If you suspect food intolerances as a root cause a test is the only way to know for sure.
(I knew when i starved for days just how good i felt so i knew then i had invaders going in when i was eating which was causing bad symptoms.

See you have to be careful with intolerances as its not always just digestive symptoms.
Some get hardly any but then it can affect say their gallbladders or eyes or ears, mind etc.
Alot of the symptoms you wouldnt even link to ibs etc. Fever, chills, sweating, mucus, suicidal thoughts, anger etc

Imodium will block the body from getting rid of invaders.
So i think they are not good in that case.
Laxatives is not fixing root cause so one would end up dependant on them.

Akn.. if you got gas etc morning after then you may also have food fermenting which the bad bacteria will feed off producing gas etc

Food ferments by either one eating foods thier intolerant to. Or if no intolerance to the food then it can be from lack of the right digestive enzymes.
Some will find that if they eat to many raw foods their body struggles to digest it.
No one should eat fruit after a meal as it causes the fruit to sit & ferment on top of the meal. Eat fruit on its own or before a meal.
Plus no more than 2 a day.

Then theres low stomach acid. If its not acidic enough then it cant break down the foods so again will to sit & ferment.

To much water can dilute stomach acid & deplete our vitamins etc. So getting the right amount is important.

Then theres high stomach acid,
Gerd, herina, candida etc can also cause food to ferment etc.

Not chewing 35 times plus each time can lead to food fermenting.
Also we have to smell our food then enter rest & digest mode in order to break down our food & absorb the nutrients.
When healing i couldnt do anything after eating. No baths/showers, no laying down,no exercise etc just rest & digest.

Zinc magnesium deficiency ectc can lead to low digestive enzymes.
Salt is important to but if like me you may be intolerant to table salt.

See this is why tests are best.
Finding out if you have low or high stomach acid, food intolerances, vitamin, amino acid, deficiencies etc is wise.

Thats the foundations of digestion.

Other tests if no improvements..
Herinas, candida, sibo, parasites.

Its like the chicken & egg. What happens first.

What leads to what. Finding all root causes is necessary to become symptom free.
So much is involed when digestion isn't working properly.

I never recommend products as in take this etc. As i have no idea what your intolerant to or even have wrong with you.

My ibs pains at 1 point were so bad id crawl in to work to plead with my boss that i need yet another day off sick. For months she would sit me down make me drink lemon water. Then i would have to go home or lay down🙈 (it was a hotel😂)
When i got a intolerance test one of my worse intolerances was lemons 😠
Now i know why pains went from bad to worse.

Another one.. i was told to drink avc. Not good as i was highly intolerant to vinegar.

Salt is important. My doc said i should increase it. Not for me as i was intolerant.

Dietition said eat white bread... when her fiber diet made me worse. Wrong again, i was intolerant to yeast, wheat.

Also i lacked digestive enzymes so found simple carbs etc bad for me.

She said i wasnt lactose intolerant so cows milk, butter was fine. Nope wrong as i was intolerant to cow milk/ cheese.

Was told wheat is fine to eat in moderation as i was not celiac. Wrong as i was highly intolerant to wheat.
(Even celiacs can eat wheat if the gluten is extracted lol)

Gp said buscopan takes away pain.. i said no it doesn't it stops me feeling it. That is not the same.
He said Imodium for diarrhoea.. i said why would i want my body to have to hold on to something it clearly doesnt want.
Laxatives.. i said no if im constipated & i did that i would get diarrhoea come around my stool causing me even more problems. Plus more i force it out more my body will become dependant on drugs.
Antidepressants.. i said im the happiest person ever lol what i need them for... To block pain.
I said again its leaving me with the same problems, pains would still be there. Drug would just be sending singles to brain that it isnt. Damage would still be happening.

See my point is unless 1 has the answers as to what is wrong, trying to help someone by guessing isnt gunna help. In my case made me alot worse.

tests are best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.