Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason I have not had D ALL WEEK!!
Yes I am knocking on wood as I type. I have no idea why. I did for 2 night take 2 tums before bed cause I ran out of pepcid. But that was only 2 nights. Calcium maybe in the tums?? Never helped before.I have not taken any Lomotil all week either. I was BRAVE even when I went to the Dr for my BP.I don't get it but I am not complaing. Just a whole week with no D, I feel like I have died and went to heaven.Wish I could share the darn thing with you guys.And we could all have a good week.I ate allot at the baby shower today, so I will see what happens tomorrow.Talk to you laterKat

·
Registered
4 Posts
that's great to hear. i used to get a bit depressed when i had a good day or a few days. temporarily being "normal" just made the contrast between me and the rest of the world even stronger, and when i returned to IBS it hit hard.these days i just relish the intermittent health and do what i can to prolong it. i know it'll come back, but one must get on with life.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Maybe its contagious? Ive had a pretty record lately as well, after stoppping Lotronex and cant figure out why?Since Dec. 28th Ive only had 1 bout of D, and I have only taken 3 Imodium(once with Pepto to get groceries, once with Pepto to go out, and once after the D).I know it wont last...never does, but Im totally pigging out while I have the chance!I even got to enjoy Chili! Passing it your way Brett!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Good for you kat

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OKAY knocking om wood does NOT work. I started late last night or should I say right after midnight(today) when I got off chat with Lisa and have been on pot ALL day today.All good things must come to a end. Darnit anyhow
Oh well atleast I was good for a whole weekKat

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awww Kat, sorry it came back. I got on all excited to congratulate your belly for being good!
I have D in sympathy today (however I suspect it's that giant fruit smoothie I had for dinner with a banana and 5 yes 5 massive strawberries! )

·
Banned
415 Posts
Sorry Kat!! You seem to have a few good days here and there, but it seems to come back when you post about it! Keep it to yourself next time it happens. Just put the odd smiley up, and maybe it will last a bit longer for you!!Heres hopeing for another good streak asp!Lisa

G

·
To everyone-I'm with Brett!I'm going to whip this thing-The whole thing is nuts!
Dear KitKat-I am really sorry the D came back. I don't know any of you, but I feel so close to all of you- like we are family. (At least it's not C!)I pray the rosary every night. I'm going to pray for all of us!WedDes

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got to love a good joke. Something has to make us laugh once in awhile.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.