Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,I think my IBS has gone or at least is on holiday.Recently my husband and I started having major problems due to my anxiety/phobias/depression and mood swings. I have suffered from IBS for about a year now, (the length of time we've been together). I was always anxious and nervous, especially around the weekends when people would visit. With alcohol I became a psycho. It would make me very irritated and I would get really angry. Not violent, just angry at the world or whoever! Anyway, I started counselling to try and save our marriage, and soon after we decided to live apart for a while until I get through the counselling and get myself sorted out. As soon as I decided I was going to move and found a place to live, I have had no IBS problems. In fact, I've been eating absolutely anything and everything and I have had no trouble whatsoever. I haven't taken any Bentyl tablets for ages, and healthwise I feel great. I am still depressed due to us living apart, very upset that its come to this but while my heart is hurting terribly, the rest of my body is alright. I don't know if the IBS is going to come back with a vengence, but I'm enjoying the break from IBS while I can!!! If I'm still depressed and worried about our marriage etc I would have thought I'd still have IBS troubles.~Lisa~

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.