Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thia is my first time here, I can't belive there are so many like me! Any how I also have IBS and have been operated on twice for a hiatel hernia.The Dr. did a full stomach wrap on me and reinforced it with screan. I was wondering if any one has ringing in there ears? I have that at least 4 days a week. I am afraid to get a job.I know I would miss to much work to keep it.I am very worried about all of this! I have had my ears checked they are alright. Any one have the same? I read about ear pounding. That was happing to me befor surgey. That was from halfof my stomach being up in my chest. The ear pounding only happens now when I lay in bed onmy right side, but the ear pounding stoped after they put my stomach back.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm pretty sure the ear pounding was from my hiatal hernia. It was so bad I could hear my heartall day no matter what I did. But after my surgeythat ear pounding pretty much went away.Now my ears are ringing, I'm trying to find out whats doing that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.