Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

Ibs hindering my work day

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  KARENNUBLE101 
#1 ·
Hi Im 27 and a secretary for a director in a insurance company in London , my issue is having to visit the loo to poop over and over and a lot of gas. Ive tried all diets and medication but nothing improves it . My day usually starts with a visit to the loo and 7 or 8 small round pebble turds that come out with a lot of hot airy farts that reak . I sit there and push until I am sure im empty I pull my knickers up and get back to my desk after only ten minutes or so I feel poop in my bottom again and a build up of gas .

Ive taken to wearing a loose shortish and tight full bottom knicks to at least help me hold it a little longer . Also thank god I have my own glass both that I sit in near the bosses office , if he is out for the days its just me so I can fart at least reduces toilet visits as it releases the pressure on my anus so Im often sitting in my own cabagy stink sometimes it like a constant flow of hot gas in my knickers.

Most days it seem like my knickers are up and down a dozen times and I must of pooped a hundred turd balls.

help were is it all coming from

#3 ·
I sympathise with you entirely I seem to have an endless supply of small pebble turds , always full of farts and these pebbles it feels like whenever I push there is a pebble waiting in my bottom always with realy airy farts that reak . I ve sat on the toilet for half our and farted and farted and pushed out like 20 of these pebbles and after only 20 mins need to poop again it rdeiculous . Just the other day sat on toilet and pooped a dozen pebbles and farted like gallons . on the way home needed to fart again so made sure no one was looking and let go in my knicks to my horror a warm sticky pebble shot into my knickers , on the way home 4 more with farts . its hard as often need to fart but poop nuggets go into my knicks often. So embarrassing to be honest is it a fart or another pebble , I layed on my bed on my bed when my family was out just in knickers and carried out an expirement I had the whole day I laid there every time I need to fart or poop I pushed it into my knicks , there was a turd and a fart like every 10 mins I had 10 in my knicks so I went to empty them in toilet . Got back on bed with fresh knicks as others stained and pushed another pebble out with a long airy fart 8 pebbles and full knicks , I felt empty so 28 pebbles lol . I put my best panties on and hot pants and laid on bed ot read my book . after an hour full of gas pushed and 3 pebbles and a long fart filled my knicks so like a factory for poo .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.