Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had blood tests for everything and my doctor has come to no firm conclusion apart from the fact it could be IBS. I have quite bad pain all around my abdomen and its usually accompanied with tightness between my shoulder blades. Its really annoying because it comes on so quickly and can vanish just as fast. I typically don't have any symptons at the weekends which i always think is odd. A hot shower usually relieves me of any pain. I am only 23 and this seems to be taking over my life. Help.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
I hope you start to feel better soon...it does suck.Are oyu on any meds now?Where abouts in UK you from?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not on any meds at all i'm going back to my doctors soon. It's really annoying because i had a few months free from any strong symptoms and now they seem to have come back for whatever reason. I'm trying to quit smoking as well which isn't helping but hey gotta do it at some point. I'm from sheffield where are you from mate.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
I'm from London, but have friends at Uni in sheffield. Actually, saying that he may well have left uni by now?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts