Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God just when I didn't things could get any worse my ibs is back with vengence. And I mean vengence. The cramps are so bad and no matter what I put in my system its back out. I am so full of gas and the bloating is nasty. Getting really sore from the D now and its not bad enough that I am wortn out from the depression but what little energy I have the ibs is zapping the rest. The doctor has up the dose of my atavan now. Eric I have started back on the tapes again I am on day 4. I have the same problem my counts me in and then when he counts me back out I wake but I don't remenber anything. It must be working because he counts me in and out just why am I not remenbering. Any way maybe I will meet up with you in chat. In the depression front not much has changed.Denise

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Denise, sorry to hear your in distress mode. The drug maybe slightly efffecting this as well as the other things going on.Good you started back up it will help to calm the inner youas well. The reason you go out and wake up like that is because your in Hypno Mode, just so you know. I will be in chat tonight also.
Hope you feel better soon.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Denise, hows it going? Hope your doing okay and the bipolar is settling down as well. Let us know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.