Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was diagnose with IBS 2 years ago, and I have dairy intolerance.It started after H.pylori infection and dissapear after 2 months. I hade alot of viruses but my stomach was perfectly fine.3 months (almost) ago I got stomach flu, I was having D for 2 weeks. after those 2 weeks I also got upper abdominal pain.it took month and a half for the upper abdominal pain to calm down.now my upper abdominal pain nearly never come, but all this time I ate very little, I had D on & off, and I was in a lot of stress.the last 3 weeks I started eating well and was calm but my stomach just doesn't get it.I have D for every tipe of food she doesn't like (too many).things got better butI still don't digest well.is it normal? really? 3 months???when will it go away?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
first of all thanks for your respond.I've heared about PI-IBS. it seems to get better but it is like my body "reject" all kind of fatty, sugery foods.also I can't eat in big amounts, it's also makes me D.I have feelings-related IBS but not like that...I don't feel that feeling is the only thing here- I could be in a great day and eat somthing a bit wrong and that's it.so... how is the nerve got to do with that..?could it dissapear one day just like it came earlier than 2 years? like in a few weeks?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.