Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont seem to have all the gruesome symptoms im reading about- I do have Cand sometimes nausea and alot of gas butnever abdominal pain and rarely D.(Prevacid got rid of bloating/heavy bubbling)Barium & Endoscopy showed no cancers/ulcers, or problmes (just normal gastritis)Doc said IBS/GERD.Certain foods give me problems- dairy, eggs, and high fiber kick my butt sometimes.Is there a milder version of IBS?If so, does it usually get worse?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Joey - I think I probably have "minor" IBS. Even in its heyday, it wasn't as bad as some of the people's here on the BB. It affected me a few times a week, 2-3 times a day. The first 5 or 6 months after the gall bladder surgery were the worst. Then it kinda tapered off on its own, but I would still get it at least once a week and the problem was that I never knew what was going to set me off or when it would come.

·
Registered
781 Posts
JoeyGIBS can be severe..IBS can be mild...IBS can be intermittent... IBS can be a lot of things.IBS is always inconvenient and can be scarey and painfull. (I've had it for 12 years)Some people are only occasionally bothered by it and for others of us it changes our lives...sigh
I hope you find relief.Best wishes..------------------Jane*************recovering C/D/G type *************

1 - 3 of 3 Posts