Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One Fine Day in 2001 april. My visit to the Loo was very Depressing. I did not have a bowel movement even though there was an urge!I dipped tobacco to activate my bowel that day and proceeded to work after thinking a lot about it! I knew I would recover my BMs and went to a doctor who prescribed Laxatives and so on! I was out of Laxatives in 2 to 3 days as they caused diarrhea.My Normal Movements returned and things seemed OK. Within 3 months however My Bowel Movements were incomplete and Irritating to me,Nor was I able to make a lifestyle change since WORK(Including Frequent Travel to Different places on Assignment ) was demanding. So I started the 3 tobacco dips a day for 3 bowel movements routine! Tobacco dips give a movement in 3 to 4 -minutes- of dipping in your mouth(usually between cheek and Gums) and succeed 95% of the times to move the bowel! My Natural urges were sustained in the early morning. But the rest of the day Movements were NICOTINE induced.Its is now 2 months since I quit dip tobacco , only after Taking Drugs like Cisapride;Water Intoxication theraphy and so on have I been able to release the control of Tobacco over My bowels.I dont Know How long Ill be able to stay free from Tobaccco without the Constipation-Irritation!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.