Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After colonoscopy the docter said i had ibs. I read this board and no one has my symptoms. I have 6 or more bowel movements a day. Each consist of numerous stools . There is no pain, cramping etc- just extreme urgency. I also feel the need to make a bowel movement most of the time and my rectum has this feeling that feels like the nerves won't shut off. not painful just scarey and causes real anxiety. Dr. said I should be glad that it could be worse. WORSE I spend alot of the day EVERY DAY in the bathroom. There are no good days or bad days-just this every day. Anyone have this IBS.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well, mine is a little different. I too don't have the pain problems and I don't go near six times a day but the urgency is the worst part of mine. Usually right after I eat I must find a bathroom. I just have to watch what, and when, I eat.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I too have no pain. I just have a constant feeling like I need to have a bowel movement or pass gas. It is like my rectum has become to sensitive and I am always aware of it. It really sucks. I feel so uncomfortable and embaressed. School was a nightmare for me. When I was in class I always felt like I was going to pass gas-even though most of the time I really didn't have the gas to pass. Or when I do have gas I am really aware of it and I never was before.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.